13 maart 2013

Baking memories


Today i made a card for my mom, because my son asked me too!
He said "Mom, can you make me a Melissa Deuss mouse..." 
(and i love how he said her name hahaha Deuss as in dutch... sounds funny...
Anyway im talking to much now! )
He asked me to make her a card cause he always cooks with her and bakes cakes etc... 
So i did, and he loved it!

Cardbase is from Birdscards, Mouse ofcourse from KaDoodle Bug Designs, and the faces i used are Peachy Keen stamps PK-490, PK-754 Large,PK-650

Hope you enjoyed it!
And please leave a message or follow my blog!

XoX Tamara

 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like to make easel cards! This is so different and cute too. Love the doily and design. Great job and very clever idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I love Easelcards as well :)
      I love different cardbases in general...
      I love to create nieuw stuf other then the normal folded cards, wich i like too tho haha

      Verwijderen

Bloemenkaartje