07 maart 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day

Good afternoon!

Today i made a card for another challenge!
Had to Make a St Patricksday card!
I did my best and came up with a cute card!


We Dutchy dont have St Patricksday here so its my first St Patricksday card ever! :o)
I used a random clover and horseshoe wich i traced in my Silhouette softwear :)
I used some Peachy Keen stamps in them to make them look more funny! 
(i love funny parts in my projects)

Challenge info:


CHALLENGE RULES
Create a St. Patty's Day project add bling
Link only the post not your blog.
Must use a Silhouette Machine
No back linking.
Make sure to mention Cameo Creations in your post.
Most importantly have fun!

XoX Tamara



1 opmerking:

  1. This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cameo Creations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bloemenkaartje